BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 27, 2009

So we decided…

That we’re just going to jump in with both feet and see what happens, NOW! Well, in a couple of weeks! April's egg will be fair game :D

My Blood pressure has been pretty good at home, so I’m feeling good about that. I still have to talk to my midwife about it, but I’m not anticipating any issues.

The weight thing… Well, I’m still not entirely pleased with how much I weigh right now, but I’ve been losing, and continue to lose, and will do so until I get my BFP. I feel stronger and more fit, so, it’s not a huge issue for me anymore. I plan to stay active during pregnancy and of course eat as well as possible, so hopefully I’ll be able to stay fit! Then I’ll worry about losing the rest of the weight post baby. And of course I’ll have the breastfeeding metabolism to help, as long as I don’t waste it by stuffing my face like I did when my son was nursing! lol


I feel good now though, very optimistic! So, we’ll see what happens!

Wish me luck!!!

0 comments: