BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 27, 2009

Goddess cards

I was going to mention in my previous post, but I think it deserves a post of its own.

I’m a card junkie… Tarot cards, Goddess Cards, Angel Cards, any kind of divination tool really! I’ve been getting really good ones lately; lots of starting a family, good health, things working out related things… Though last night, when I was still a little on the fence about trying now, I got such an awesome card and I’ll admit, it kind of sealed the deal for me! It was the Goddess Card, Aine. In short, because I'm too lazy to type it all out, it means-


Goddess Aine - Leap of faith- Take a risk and put your heart’s true desire into action. Procrastinating about your dreams won’t make them go away. Neither will it make them happen. Make a decision and then the universal doors will open and help you attain your goals.

Sometimes we all need to just take that leap of faith. When you are ready call on the Goddess Aine she will help lead your way!! Indecision leads to stagnation and that leads to our souls not perfecting. We all need to keep moving, learning, growing and allowing our soul to perfect and become all that we can be.

Take your leap of faith today!!!
May the love of the Goddess be with you always!

0 comments: