Throw out the condoms! That's the question of the day.
I’m on cycle day 3 right now… Ovulation is due around April 9. I am debating on whether or not to say screw it this cycle and let nature take her course. The original plan was June, and then it was May or June, and now I’m having a hard time waiting that long. I know, it’s only a couple of months, but that’s almost an eternity when you really want something! Something that is so close you can almost touch it!
So… should I? Or not? My heart is not telling me no, I have no negative feelings of doom and gloom (unless you count me not being entirely happy with my weight yet) it really feels right, but maybe that is just my impatience talking (ok, yelling... no...begging!!). I don't know.
Let me think a bit more :)
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Should we? Or shouldn't we?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment