BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Month 3, day 1

AF graced me with her presence today and while I’m slightly bummed that I’m not pregnant this month, I’m also pretty relieved. I’ve been stressing out way too much over getting pregnant quickly and I just really don’t want things to be so pressured. I don’t want to conceive a life in a situation that’s so unpeaceful or negative in any way! This is supposed to be a labor of love, not stress! But I guess that because I’ve gotten pregnant SO easily in the past (2 months & 1 month) that I assumed it would happen quickly this time as well. It still may, 3 months is still early, and it may not! I just don’t like how business like it’s been so far and I want to avoid that. I believe that’s part of the reason I have gotten pregnant so easily in the past, because it wasn’t a huge deal! So, I’m going to take it down a few notches now and just enjoy the process while hoping for this best!

Whatever is meant to be will happen when the time is right!

0 comments: