So here we are, month 2 of officially trying to conceive, and my second 2 week wait. I didn’t get to post during last month’s 2ww as my computer died and I only just got a new one this week… but anyway, here I am :)
I could have sworn I caught the egg last month as I had breast tenderness (not a pms symptom for me but definitely a pregnancy symptom) and tingly, hot nipples… but nope! My reds found me, 2 days earlier than usual no less. Negative tests from about day 10 until after my period, which I continued to take just to be sure I wasn’t actually pregnant as the breast pain did not let up at all during af! And didn’t for another week or so!
My own personal theory on that is that the bit of milk that I STILL have from my last pregnancy is finally drying up and causing some symptoms, but I am also a little worried about some sort of hormonal imbalance. That would be just my luck. Periods you can set a clock by for the last year+ and no issues (that I know of anyway) and then once we really start TTC, things get wacky! *sigh* But I’m trying not to worry about it right now, and I’m staying hopeful. Oh yeah, and to add to the weirdness, I am pretty sure I ovulated on day 14 this month, which is early for me, so my cycle is obviously changing. Maybe because of changes in my exercise routine, or maybe something else. I don’t know.
Anyway, cycle weirdness aside, we still managed to baby dance on the right days, so I’m keeping my fingers crossed!
I really cannot wait to be pregnant! And I’m so curious to see when it happens for me, as it took 2 months with my son and 1 month with my little one we lost… I’m hoping soon of course :D
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
2 week wait version 2.0 ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment