10 days dpo. Or maybe 4??? I’m so confused lately with my cycle lately!
Let’s see. I had light pink spotting on cycle day 13 with EWCM until the 14. So I am assuming that I ovulated on day 14. I could be totally wrong though, my cycle is a little wacky as of last month. Getting shorter, new PMS symptoms, things like that… I think my lack of the more strenuous exercise that I had been doing is changing things up… But anyway, we baby danced on the right days, even though I wasn’t expecting ovulation until closer to day 16 or 17. Whatever. Then, on day 21 I woke up with menstrual like cramps, not one sided like my normal ovulation type pain, so immediately I got excited about the possibly of implantation! But I also had EWCM ??? So I didn’t entirely count out late ovulation.
Then I wait…. And wait. And now here I am, possibly at 10dpo. I couldn’t resist testing so I did this morning with FMU. BFN :( It’s still early, I know, so I’m not out yet… and I could have my dates all wrong anyway. I usually have a 31 day cycle, so I’d be way early for that. But I had a 29 day cycle last month, so I don’t know how things are going to go. I’ve been crampy on and off since the cramping on day 21 though… I feel like my reds will be here any moment, which is so early for me to feel this way! Typically I don’t start cramping until EXACTLY the day before AF is due, but with all the other cycle changes, I’m not counting on my usual symptoms right now to tell me anything!
I’m not all that hopeful at the moment but then again, with my last two pregnancies I didn’t feel very hopeful either that I was actually pregnant! lol
We’ll see soon enough I guess!
Friday, May 15, 2009
More weirdness...and waiting...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment