BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Try, fail, repeat

My period started. I was very hopeful this month, then she came, but that doesn’t mean my hope is gone. I’m not going to see the arrival of my reds as a disappointment but rather a new beginning. That’s all a women’s period is anyway, a fresh start of a new cycle that brings the possibility of life! Try, fail repeat, until we don’t fail! I have faith that there is a plan and it will work out the way it’s meant to when the time is right. I’m trying my best to be patient while it all unfolds.

Other than that, I’m going to try to expand my horizons a bit here. In life, on this blog, all around.

This trying to conceive business has become almost all consuming. I feel like I’m putting FAR too much of my energy into it and it’s draining me. I need to start thinking outside of that box. Instead of TTC being central to everything else, it needs to be one small part. So this month I’m going to get back on track with my life, my WHOLE life, not just the obsession (and yes, that’s what I feel it’s become) of creating new life. This means focusing more on the things that I’ve allowed to fall into the background.

My spirituality, first and foremost. For me, it makes no sense to go into something as huge as trying to create new life without spiritual support, so I need to make more time for that.
Meditation, yoga, exercise, being more creative… Those are the main things that have been lacking in my life; the very things that feel my soul and relieve the stress of life!


So starting this very moment, my energy is going to be put into more positive, enriching endeavors. I am still very much invested in getting pregnant, but I need to make it a more positive experience and let go of the pressure.

0 comments: