BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Wow... It's been a while!

So, it’s been a few months since my last post! A lot has changed since summer. Mainly, I am no longer all-consumed with trying to get pregnant. Don’t get me wrong, having another baby is definitely a HUGE hope of mine, but the waiting, and if you want to get right down to it, obsessing, was leading me to a place where I don’t want to be! I just can’t put all of my energy into that right now; it’s not good for me. The disappointment just got to be too much to take, so I needed to break away from it all for a while. So rather than continuing that path, I’ve spent the past several months really putting myself out there into other ventures and finding more positive things to keep my mind occupied. It worked! I’m now pretty busy with other things, things I never imagined doing, and I’m feeling more and more fulfilled as time goes by.

There is a still an empty spot that I would love to be filled by a new little person, and I truly believe that it will happen when the time is right. I feel like baby is waiting for me to do take care of all the things that need to be taken care of before he/she makes an appearance, and I am content with that!

I'm hoping the coming new year continues to bring about more positive change in my life and I'll just keep on riding the waves :)

0 comments: